On episode 5 of the Funnely Enough show, I speak to Chris Brogan.
He is one of the most sought after keynote speakers, a New York Times best selling author with NINE books and counting. I’d list the companies he’s consulted with, but I’d be here all day… what’s more important to know about this guy is that he’s genuinely just a great human being.
And he gives great man hugs.
I speak to Chris about:
- As business owners, keynote speakers, I think there’s sometimes a tendency to make yourself look good – to be the alpha – why do you think that is? And it’s clear to me that you don’t do this – where do you get the bravery to be vulnerable to share such messages?
- Working from home, I feel, can be really tough. It can be lonely and isolating. Is that something that can make you feel low from time to time?
- What are some of the things you do to make you feel great? For anyone listening that’s thinking… damn, I feel that way… what’s worked for you?
- How has depression enhanced your life? I was reading an article recently about someone who had depression and although, in their words, they called it a devastating illness, they said it provided an opportunity for growth.
- When you’re preparing for a big keynote, how do you amp yourself up for it?
Find out more about Chris here: https://chrisbrogan.com/
Game Leadership Board:
- Mark Schaefer 8/10
- Ann Handley 7/10
- Chris Brogan 7/10
- Kate Erickson 5/10
- Marcus Sheridan 4/10
Last weeks riddle answer: “Or”
Riddle: How can you make a TV, a bed, a dog, and a car liquid?