In this episode of the Funnels & Growth Show, I interview Charlie Lawrance, a Facebook ads strategist, blogger, speaker and founder of digital marketing agency Gecko Squared. Charlie grew his agency to a remote team of 8 and has tons of insights into how to do this successfully. Not only does Charlie go in-depth on his hiring process but he also talks about defining your business values to ensure you’re hiring the right people AND differentiating yourself from the competition.
My key takeaways from this episode are:
- How to increase your pricing to be based on value; and how that allows you to grow
- Defining your business values – by looking at what you are already doing
- When to create your values
- The hiring process Charlies uses is very long and in depth which gives him confidence in his team
- Give your team autonomy and trust them
- Charlie’s ALL framework for managing client ads