On this episode we have Josh Forti. I’ve been consuming his content and I love what he has to say. Josh shares his steps to being the ultimate entrepreneur and achieving your goals. It’s jam-packed with amazing advice from this millennial thought leader, social media marketer, and founder of Think Different Theory.
Josh is certainly an expert on this topic! By the age of 26, Josh had started and sold 2 companies, grown and managed over 6m followers on social media, generated over $3,000,000 in revenue for clients and students, and has made a statement in the world of social media and online marketing. He has spoken on stages across the country and has been featured in Forbes, The Today Show, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, Buzzfeed and more.
My key takeaways from this episode are:
- The most important thing you can do is understand WHO YOU ARE.
- You must be comfortable with who you are when creating content.
- There are 7 categories of self – what are they? Josh shares.
- Spend time doing an avatar of yourself. Then, do it again with who you NEED to be.
- Everything you do in life is a choice. Your choice is driven by your identity.
- Most people don’t actually know what they want in life/business.
- Do 3 things fully rather than 15 partially. Busy is the enemy.
- Money doesn’t bring happiness, but it brings opportunities.
- There are two currencies in life: time and money.