The first ever episode of the Funnely Enough Show! How cool?!
And I’ve got a pretty awesome person joining me on the show.
On this week’s show we have globally recognised marketing and social media keynote speaker, business consultant, and best-selling author, Mark Schaefer!
In this podcast, I talk to Mark about things such as:
- How long does it take you to write a book?
- Do you read a lot of books? If so, favourite?
- What’s the main benefit of being an author? Kudos? Sales?
- Do you find having a book helps with getting speaking gigs? If so, why?
- What’s the Mark Schaefer book writing blueprint? From idea to publish, what does it look like?
Learn more about Mark here: https://businessesgrow.com/
Game Leadership Board:
- Mark Schaefer 8/10
Riddle: I have no voice, yet I speak to you;
I tell of all things in the world that people do.
I have leaves, but I am not a tree.
I have a spine and hinges, but I am not a man or a door; I have told you all, I cannot tell you more.
What am I?