On this episode of the Funnely Enough show, I’ve got a dude who has had a huge impact on me and my business. He’s a highly sought-after international keynote speaker – probably the best I’ve ever seen. Forbes named him 1 of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss.” Not bad, huh?
Marcus Sheridan, y’all!
I speak to Marcus about:
- Marcus, I once recall you telling me about how you’ll often sit down with your kids to discuss life, almost formally. Where did this begin and why do you do it?
- What do you think is the fundamental reason you’ve got such a close family?
- You often talk about using questions (WCC). This is something Ryan Levesque also talks about… Why are questions so important?
- How do you use it in your personal life?
- Do you ever get negative backlash from your questions? Do people ever think you’re interrogating them? Has there been an occasion where someone has reacted badly?
Find out more about Marcus here: https://marcussheridan.com/
Game Leadership Board:
- Mark Schaefer 8/10
- Ann Handley 7/10
- Marcus Sheridan 4/10
Answer to last weeks riddle: your age!
Riddle: You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead.
What am I?