In this episode of the Funnels & growth podcast, I interviewed Dennis Yu, CEO of BlitzMetrics, a digital marketing company which partners with schools to train young adults – allowing the young adults to run enterprise client accounts. We talked all about how to create effective systems to grow your business!
Not only has Dennis built BlitzMetrics, but he’s also an internationally recognised lecturer in Facebook Marketing and has spoken in 17 countries, spanning 5 continents. He has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, CNN, Fox News, and CBS Evening News.
My key takeaways from this episode are:
- Creating a productised service by introducing a “menu” in your business (menu, waitress & chef analogy)
- The importance of creating a client results process and being able to show it (you wouldn’t expect a chef to create a new recipe with every order)
- How to build your authority so you can charge more money for your services
- The power of saying no more.
- It takes discipline to move from freelancer to business owner. But only with discipline will you grow.
Creating a lighthouse client