In this episode of the Funnels & Growth Show, I talk to David McCall all about how to get over your fear and become incredible at selling! And who doesn’t have a wobble now and then before making a sales call, right?!
I’ve worked very closely with David over the last few months and can say that he is a sales genius! He has over 20 years experience in all aspects of sales, having run large-scale campaigns for the likes of O2 and Canon. He now specialises in closing high-ticket sales for many notable online marketers and runs a consultancy business focusing on providing sales training to other business owners.
My key takeaways from this episode are:
- How to get over the fear of selling?
- Understand that they’re just a human being
- Do more selling
- There’s a correlation between amount of content consumed and ease of sale/quality of lead
- What is a good lead? As often we don’t know if bad lead or bad sales
- Improve the quality of leads by understanding your dream customer (their fears, problems, issues – so you can provide a solution) and lead with value (content), consistently
- How David gets peoples’ guard down on the phone so they are more open to being sold